For CLAW THERAPY with EDTA White Paper click here
- Helps to maintain and/or support cardiovascular health.
- L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps to form red blood cells and in tissue formation.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
- Helps to prevent pantothenic acid, folate, vitamin K and selenium deficiencies.
Heavy metal toxicity can disturb your brain chemistry causing depression and anxiety, it can also significantly weaken your immunity. In chelation (from the Greek word chele, meaning “to claw” or “to bind”) therapy the body is rid of unnecessary and toxic metals. Chelation is employed by a growing number of physicians to reverse the process of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). This reversal is accomplished in part through the removal of the calcium content of plaque from the artery walls, through the administration of the chelating agents. By restoring good circulation to all the tissues of the body, chelation therapy can help to avoid bypass surgery, reverse gangrene, alleviate intermittent claudiction (cramps) of the legs, and restore memory. Due to its ability to remove toxic metal ions, chelation therapy reduces internal inflammation caused by free radicals, and as a result can ease the discomfort and disability from degenerative diseases such as arthritis, scleroderma (a hardening that occurs in skin and certain organs), and lupus.
More details coming soon…
There are no reviews yet.