Synthetic or Natural Immunity—How Are They Different?
“Be at peace, exercise your right to make an informed decision and focus on the good.”
It would appear, when watching the mainstream media and hearing the political hype, especially now before the Canadian election, that the public health risks concerning SARS/COVID 2 virus are being properly administered. Let’s see what has happened so far.
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) stance concerning the COVID-19 Jab (vaccine) was classified as experimental and released under emergency use. This all changed on August 21, 2021 as reported in the Washington Post: “The approval of Pfizer-BioNTech’s vaccine was based on its clinical trial of 44,000 people — half of whom got the shots, the company said. The median six-month follow-up period for safety and efficacy began after participants received their second dose, Pfizer said. The vaccine was 91 percent effective when preventing cases of COVID-19, the illness caused by the virus, in that trial.”
The question whether the virus has or has not been successfully isolated is still debated which makes the possibility of making a vaccine for treatment also questionable. Of course, Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla wants us to trust them: “Based on the longer-term follow-up data that we submitted, today’s approval for those aged 16 and over affirms the efficacy and safety profile of our vaccine at a time when it is urgently needed. I am hopeful this approval will help increase confidence in our vaccine.”
You can decide for yourself whether Pfizer’s statement made you feel safe or not. Either way you should remember that under normal circumstances the manufacturers must accept all responsibility and liability—this is why the endorsement and release of vaccines can take as long as ten to twelve years. But under emergency use, the manufacturers hold no liability for adverse reactions or death. What do they have to lose and what do they have to gain, you may ask? The answer is easy: under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines. Even though a little-known government program, the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) has been established to provide benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine, the problem is that CICP has rejected the majority of the requests, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.
The full FDA approval was given after only six months despite the fact that the clinical trials will still be ongoing till 2023 — and that there was no control group after Pfizer offered the product to placebo participants before the trials were completed. Examining both sides, it sure looks like this has more to do with money, power and control than it does with keeping us healthy, doesn’t it?
As an alternative to the Covid jab, there is the controversial drug Ivermectin—it is controversial for the fact that once a doctor prescribes it, they could lose their license to practice. Ivermectin won the Nobel Prize in 2015 proven effective as being anti-viral and anti-inflammatory and used successfully to treat COVID-19 patients around the world for prevention and early outpatient treatment. What is the problem then, you might be asking? To be honest, nothing, except the fact that if this drug were to be used, they would be unable to create an emergency use declaration which allows vaccine manufacturers the added luxury to fast track a brand-new, unproven, gene altering treatment promoted as the only acceptable treatment to address the global pandemic declared by the WHO.
Ivermectin is for treating upper respiratory infection, it is not suggested to take as a means of prevention, unless you are in a high-risk group or eighty plus. In Canada and the U.S.A. very few doctors are willing to prescribe this drug as harsh consequences can be given if caught prescribing for treating COVID-19. Yet, this is not even the only treatment for COVID-19, according to Dr. Collen Huber. In her book titled “The Defeat of COVID” she reveals 500+ medical studies that show what works and what does not.
Naturally speaking, Ivermectin would not be my choice for prevention or treatment, my personal choice for immune defence is Thymus Gland. I have used thymus gland with great success in clinical practice to treat AIDS patients to maintain their T-Cell count.
As a background, in 1960 Australian Immunologist J. Miller discovered the true importance of the thymus gland, and how our lymphocytes are programmed by the thymus gland. International thymus research has been increasing; today we know that the thymus is the central organ of the body’s immune defenses. The white blood cells formed in bone marrow reach the thymus as immature lymphocytes. Only 10% of these cells are trained to monitor and patrol the body viral defence, to recognize the body’s own cells as its own and to recognize foreign cells, such as bacteria, viruses or cancer cells as alien. These foreign cells are then attacked and destroyed.
I combine Thymus gland with L-Glycine to drive the Thymus gland to the cells since it works on the glycogen pathway and known to be the “wound healer”.
Prevention Protocol for COVID-19:
- Thymus Gland: simulates T-Cell production – One capsule twice per day, increase to three capsules twice per day when traveling or when in large crowds or if feeling under the weather.
- L-Glycine: Two capsules twice per day increase to three capsules three times per day when traveling or in large crowds or if feeling under the weather.
- Vitamin D3: 10,000 IU twice per day.
- Pure Vitamin C: 500 mg twice per day, my preference is ascorbic acid non-GMO and not sourced from China.
- Zinc Picolinate: 50 mg twice per day, the picolinic version is highest absorbable form to the cell receptors. A significant number of COVID-19 patients were zinc deficient.
- Melapure Melatonin: 1 mg before bed.
- Quercetin 200 mg twice per day.
Always remember, it is your body and your choice concerning most things in life, including healthcare. As a Canadian, you are protected by Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Section 7 – Life, liberty and security of the person states: “Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.” Be at peace, exercise your right to make an informed decision and focus on the good.
References and Further Readings:
- Guarino, Ben-McGinley, Laurie-Pager, Tyler. 2021. Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine gets full FDA approval, potentially persuading the hesitant to get a shot. https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/08/23/pfizer-vaccine-full-approval/
- Sigalos, MacKenzie. 2021. You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html
- Dahl, Eldon, DNM. 2021. Thymus Gland White Paper. https://lifechoice.net/thymus-gland-white-paper/
- Dahl, Eldon, DNM. 2021. L-Glycine White Paper. https://lifechoice.net/l-glycine-white-paper/
- Geenen, Vincent-Savino, Wilson. 2019. History of the Thymus: From a Vestigial Organ to the Programming of Immunological Self-Tolerance. Passos G. (eds) Thymus Transcriptome and Cell Biology. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-12040-5_1
- Kellogg, Caitlyn-Equils, Oylem. 2021. The role of the thymus in COVID-19 disease severity: implications for antibody treatment and immunization. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics, 17(3), 638–643. https://doi.org/10.1080/21645515.2020.1818519.
- Li, Chuan-Yuan. 2020. Can Glycine Mitigate COVID-19 Associated Tissue Damage and Cytokine Storm? Radiation research 194,3 (2020): 199-201. doi:10.1667/RADE-20-00146.1.
- Cassell, Dana K. 2020. New Study Found 80% of COVID-19 Patients Were Vitamin D Deficient. https://www.healthline.com/health-news/new-study-found-80-percent-of-covid-19-patients-were-vitamin-d-deficient
- Carr, Anitra C – Sam Rowe. 2020. The Emerging Role of Vitamin C in the Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19. Nutrients 12,11 3286. 27 Oct. 2020, doi:10.3390/nu12113286.
- Jothimani, Dinesh et al. 2020. COVID-19: Poor outcomes in patients with zinc deficiency. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases 100 (2020): 343-349. doi:10.1016/j.ijid.2020.09.014.
- Bahrampour Juybari, Kobra et al. 2020. Melatonin potentials against viral infections including COVID-19: Current evidence and new findings. Virus research 287 (2020): 198108. doi:10.1016/j.virusres.2020.198108.
- Zheng, Wenjiang et al. 2021. Quercetin for COVID-19 and DENGUE co-infection: a potential therapeutic strategy of targeting critical host signal pathways triggered by SARS-CoV-2 and DENV. Briefings in bioinformatics, bbab199. 31 May. 2021, doi:10.1093/bib/bbab199.
 Guarino, Ben-McGinley, Laurie-Pager, Tyler. 2021.
 Sigalos, MacKenzie. 2021.
 If you want to learn more about the thymus gland see History of the Thymus: From a Vestigial Organ to the Programming of Immunological Self-Tolerance by Vincent Geenen and Wilson Savino.
 To find more details on this subject see Life Choice white papers on Thymus Gland and L-Glycine.
 Kellogg, Caitlyn-Equils, Oylem. 2021.
 Li, Chuan-Yuan. 2020.
 Cassell, Dana K. 2020.
 Carr, Anitra C – Sam Rowe. 2020.
 Jothimani, Dinesh et al. 2020.
 Bahrampour Juybari, Kobra et al. 2020.
 Zheng, Wenjiang et al. 2021.